Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Visiting a victory fair!!

I and Mr. Mukul was just spending time in a tea stall in the evening like other days. Suddenly Jabbar comes and keeps saying let's move to visit victory fair at Shafiuddin Sarkar Academy. He said there are many friends of mine just wanna listen your song let's move the place and then Mr. Mukul said ok let's move to the fair but we need 20 minutes to prepare ourselves, and then we started running to the fair finally we entered and took some photos in the photo gallery. We took our places readily available and start playing guitar but unexpectedly, someone came and told me brother let's join with us to play songs we want to listen and one of my friends is really interested in playing guitar. So finally I would say we really enjoying the moment and we had a lot of fun while playing my song, as well as others, cover also. Thnx to Jabbar to invite me! #BdRockstar #Music 

No comments:

Post a Comment

After 12 Years | Bd Rockstar